Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Shields v2.0

As I said earlier I tried to cut some time and get the SAGA Project  done, but the amount of complaints I got from my fellow gamers was a bit to much so I did a recap with the shields. For the initiated, I tried to pull a Ogge but I failed, I'm relay sorry, it will not happen again, its only Ogge that can get a way with it.

Gripping Beast delivered  the "missing" spears and bases, also got a crossbow to replace the one with the missing bow. They also gave sent an extra Crossbow, much appreciated. Once again fast and good service thanks.

So here we go, enjoy:







One of the minies is missing in the picture will come later when all the bases is fixed and the Project is finalized.






1 comment:

  1. MUCH Better Stewe !!!!

    Lovely shields:)

    Realy like the red one with white XXXX pattern.

    Best regards dalauppror

    ReplyDelete